Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Weekend in Park City

My parents came up for the weekend (it was their 40th anniversary - go Mom & Dad :)). Dillon (or "Hoot" as my Dad calls him - because of his big eyes) was excited to see them and we had a great time hanging out with them.

We rode the ski lift up the mountain with our "2 year" old for a scenic view. Don't worry both Joe and I had a death grip on him :). The lift was a little too slow for Dillon, but he was a good sport despite it being nap time.

After Dillon's nap we went to the Flying Ace Show at the Olympic Park and Dillon learned some sweet moves from the ariel ski jumpers. I'm sure by now anyone that would like to see the show has, but if you haven't I strongly recommend it. It was amazing and very, very cool to watch. Even Dillon and his Zwieback toast enjoyed it.

3 comments:

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

40 years! Happy Anniversary to your parents! That's awesome! It's grandpa nicknames fun? Brandon's dad calls Melanie his "Jumpin' Jack" because she likes to bounce. I'm jealous of all your little trips, but good for you for getting out!

marci and josh said...

You guys are always doing so much fun stuff. Dillon is so cute, and the nickname fits. His eyes are so big and cute. I'm sure you get that all the time though.

Sara Hollobaugh said...

You guys seem like you are going on lots of adventures since moving to Utah!! Congrats to your parents! Take some more trips for me!!