Saturday, August 16, 2008

Star Valley, WY Visit

A couple of days after we got back from California, my Mom, Dillon and I went to Star Valley to see family and friends.

I helped put a shower together for my friend Shalee. She is having a baby girl in October, Yeah!

Kelsie (along with her Mom) was in charge of the food and I was in charge of the decorating and games (I so had the easy part). We had a great time and of course Shalee was the cutest pregnant girl ever.

We went to visit my grandparents and this is a shot of Dillon with my Grandma Venna. She had a hard time keeping a hold of this bearcat of mine, but she wanted to hold him.

The picture is one of my Dad when he was little, notice any similarities between the two? Dillon is so a mini Jimmy D.



3 comments:

Natelli Johnston said...

Marci, you look so cute as always! do you ever get to play ball anymore?

Natelli Johnston said...

we need to get together and go out with all the girls around here!

Sara Hollobaugh said...

He does look like your dad. Isn't that funny. He is such a cute little boy. Even cuter each time I see his picture:)