Friday, August 15, 2008

California Here We Come!



After the "Kennington Family Fun Fest" (as Joe likes to call it) Dillon and I headed to California to stay with my sister Monica and her family. We partied it up with Monica and her kids all week while Joe studied and Aaron worked :). After taking the Bar exam Joe joined us for the weekend.
Monica and Aaron only live about a 1/2 hour from the coast and so we got in some good beach time. Dillon had a great time. He loves the sand and loved to dig his fingers in it.

For some reason my flip-flops were extra cool at the beach and Dillon liked to chase me in them.

Dillon had to find his Dad if he wanted to go near the water. It was much too cold for me!

1 comment:

Sara Hollobaugh said...

I love babies and the beach. I think babies have the best swimsuit bodies. The chubbier and more dimples the better:)!!!