Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July

Our little Yankee Doodle!

We had a great 4th of July. We started out in Park City at their parade. Then Joe took Dillon home for a nap and Carson and I went to the Flying Ace show at the Olympic Park.

We spent the afternoon at home playing in the yard and having a BBQ.

Buddies - Carson & Dillon

Dillon loved being able to spend so much time with his Dad - dominating the slide.

Joe & Dillon - just trying to annoy and give Mom a heart-attack.

That night we went to a neighbor's house and had a sweet firework show for the kids. Then Dillon and I went home while Joe and Carson headed off to see the big Sugar House fireworks.

I'm not sure if Dillon was more into the ice cream or the fireworks.


I think the ice cream.

2 comments:

The*Evans*Family said...

Looks and sounds like you guys had a great time. I love the ice cream picture. Is that your house I see in the background of some of the pictures? I'm still wanting to see it!!

P.S. I am buying tickets to Utah later today for August.

Sara Hollobaugh said...

That face it the BEST!!! I am voting the ice cream was the BEST! Payten HATES the fireworks, scared her to death!
I still want to see pics of your house! I am sure you have made it super cute!