Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dill-Weed

I was cleaning off the old pictures from my memory card and decided to post these pictures of the little Dill-Weed.
If you look closely, you will notice that his crooked little teeth are still pristine. The reason being, he didn't actually get any of the cake in his mouth. He did however get some on him, in his hair, on the wall, on the floor and on Lilly!!! He also drooled so much while destroying that piece of cake that he created a little river of chocolate slobber down his belly...which is not easy to do.
"I know pops, lets play a game. How about this, I will hide behind my bedroom door, then when I throw the door open I will race down the hallway laughing-37 TIMES!!!
It'll be great...get your camera.
Dillon is a little unclear on how "fetch" works. And, as you can see, while it is just as fun for him, Lilly has that look on her face that says she is about out of patience with the fat kid that can't figure out (1) the point is to actually throw the duck, and (2) we don't hit in our family...even with stuffed animals shaped like ducks.


3 comments:

Sara Hollobaugh said...

I love those:)! He is such a cute litle boy!! I am sure you are having so much fun with him!!

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

Oh my goodness, that's hilarious! He is just too cute. Melanie was playing "catch" with the neighbor's dog last week, and it looks like it was going just as well as Dillon playing catch with Lily. :o).

Jaclyn said...

Those are great pictures. He is a cutie posing in his PJ's.