Thursday, February 5, 2009

California Here We Come!

Dillon and I went to California, last week, for my niece Regan's baptism. It was so nice to get away from the cold weather. Poor Joe had to stay home and work :(.

We went to the beach one afternoon and Dillon loved it!

Dillon kept running up to the water. If his Auntie Amber wouldn't have been there to stop him, I'm sure he would have jumped right in. The water was freezing, but he didn't seem to mind and kept wanting to put his feet and hands in the water.

An Asian lady came up and asked if she could get a picture taken with a real blonde-haired American Bearcat. He didn't cooperate :).



My brother-in-law Aaron took some great shots of my little Bearcat. This is pretty much how the afternoon went - Dillon running up and down the beach giggling.

Every time Dillon thought I wasn't looking he headed straight for the water.

Stumbles ate the dust/sand several times, but didn't miss a beat.

6 comments:

Joanie said...

Wow, it looks gorgeous. Great pics of the little guy.

The*Evans*Family said...

Aaron got some great photos. I can't believe Regan is 8!

Sara Hollobaugh said...

I LOVE all Dillons curly hair!! i love California!!

Jaclyn said...

Beautiful pictures. I'm glad you got to escape the snow for a little while.

Jaclyn said...

Oh my gosh, I almost forgot to comment on how awesome the picture is of Dillon escaping the Asian woman.

Karlee Christiansen said...

How fun! Dillon is so dang big. I can't wait for Wednesday! I actually already saw it...but I LOVED it and can't wait to go again.