Thursday, June 5, 2008

A beautiful Memorial Day weekend in Colorado - no wait Arizona


We had planned to go to Colorado, to see our good friends the Turners, and spend some time in Denver, Boulder and Rocky Mountain National Park. However, northern Colorado and Laramie, WY both experience tornados and cold weather so on the spur of the moment (literally) we headed south for Arizona. We stayed with my sister Monica and her family and helped them pack for their big move to California.



We had a good time. However, fatty 165 lbs. Joe had a little too much fun and busted their trampoline for them :) - okay so the rusted frame might have had something to do with it.


Our trip wasn't all play. We spent some time cleaning up our house and we have great news... we had an offer and are now under contract! Keep your fingers crossed we are supposed to close June 30th.


3 comments:

Sara Hollobaugh said...

We are glad you decided to come to Az instead. Even if we only got to see you for a short time. Dillon is cute as ever! I hope all goes well with your home and it closes!!

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

I'm sad that I missed you, but I'm glad you came down! I didn't know your sister was moving to California. That makes me sad because now you don't have a reason to come to Arizona on the "spur of the momment"!

I'm crossing my fingers for you! I hope you can sell that house!!!

The*Evans*Family said...

Hooray! Everytime I go out of our neighborhood I glance down at your for sale sign send good vibes that way. :)