Friday, February 18, 2011

Catch-Up Time


Life with two babies

You know that you are in-over-your-head when you go to Target and your shopping cart looks like this. I've become quite the pro at arranging my purchase items on the bottom rack of a shopping cart.

Feeding time is fun, fun times at our house. It usually goes like this - Adalyn protests every bite I give Isabel, Isabel blows bubbles with her food, Isabel nearly falls out of the bumbo chair trying to look at her reflection in the glass table top and then they both cry bloody murder when you wash their faces. Like I said fun, fun times :).

These little girls are as different as you could possibly imagine. Adalyn is my little pistol and Isabel is my calm easy-going baby.

Adalyn is constantly moving. She started crawling at the beginning of January and hasn't stopped since. When you hold her on your lap be prepared to get an arm workout and get ready to stand up because you've got places to go and things to look at.

Isabel on the other hand, is not crawling yet. She could sit on the floor surrounded by toys and be content all day. She is very patient and loves to watch and laugh at her hilarious brother Dillon.
Kayla's Shower


My little sister was in town (she currently lives in Louisiana) for the week and we had a shower for her. She is having a little baby girl. If you are wondering who is pregnant in this picture it is the girl in purple. You may have a hard time determining that because she doesn't look pregnant at all.

This is Isabel and her beautiful Auntie Kelli. The babies came to the shower too. They weren't going to miss out on any girl time.

12 comments:

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

Congrats to Kayla. How exciting!!!

The girls are just adorable. I love the blessing pictures. :o) A couple just blessed their 20 month old with their new born the other day, so I think 6 months is just fine. :o)

That pirate ship that Dillon has is way cool. I love it!

I think we are going to be in Salt Lake in April (April 16th-ish). If you are going to be home, I'd love to get together.

Sara Hollobaugh said...

Your family is cute as ever! Life sounds wonderful even though it might be CRAZY!! Glad you're all happy and well!!

Summer said...

Oh how life changes. I thought shopping was hard with Reagan yelling at me she doesn't want to be in the cart...but you totally trumped that. Your baby girls are so cute and your house looks beautiful (from what I can see in pictures).

Unknown said...

And I thought MY shopping cart was bad with 1 carseat and toddler. Keep it up super mom! They are getting so big and are so beautiful.

Tyson & Tera Smith said...

Wow Marci! I can't believe you had twins!!!! They are so so darling! You have such a cute family, it was good seeing pictures of you guys. And I must say, for have twins you looking fabulous. Jealous.

Emanuele Dal Canto said...

GRD GPP 59B59 B759Z

Please Visit Me said...

Please Join me at Positive Thoughts and see the POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING within you. God bless you.

Megan Loves Life said...

I love the picture of Joe at Target! Classic. I want to see pictures from and hear about your b-day party!

Milena said...

lovely children:) pozdrawiam:)

predatory-fashion.blogspot.com

BloggerMilz said...

hope you injoy youself and have fun

Polly said...

You have a blog!? You are wonder woman! And your girls are beautiful....I want one :)

hapi said...

Hi Joseph & Marci McAllister, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog