Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Twins are Here!

Our (very :)) spontaneous twins Adalyn Mae (Baby A) and Isabel Lou (Baby B) were born 05/20/2010 (Adalyn at 2:37 p.m. and Isabel at 2:41 p.m.). If you can't tell by the picture they are not identical. We did not have to do any tests to determine if they were identical, because they had different blood types.

This is a picture of the twins coming home. Joe bought Dillon birthday presents when he was born and followed that tradition by buying the twins some as well. It is always a surprise as to what he will get, but pink bb guns were an obvious must :).

Dillon loves his new little sisters. If you ask him they are "Dillon's babies". He likes to give them pats on the back of their heads and exclaim how "cute" they are. We are now a family with not (1) but (3) kids - crazy, crazy!

3 comments:

Joanie said...

Okay, the first time I saw that picture in the emails I did not catch on that they were guns. Joe is such a nut. They are just so adorable and I want to hold them both and squeeze them tight. Someday soon hopefully.

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

Congradulations Marci! I was going to send you coupons for Enfamil, and realized they were all EXPIRED! If I get any more in the mail, I'll send them to you.

I love the birth day gifts. That is a great tradition.

Your girls are adorable! I can't wait to read about their little personalities and adventures!

Sara Hollobaugh said...

They are so cute. An I LOVE the bb guns!!!