Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The McAllister's Easter


Dillon and his cousins decorating Easter eggs.


Dillon put out some carrots for the Easter Bunny and told me what to write on the note (word for word :)).



The Easter Bunny made it to our house and even left tracks.




Joe tried to take some pictures of our kidders Easter moring.


It didn't work out, see the above faces.





So we tried again after church. It went about as good.




This is about as good as we got. (Too bad for the bright orange biniki)



Neither of the girls would look at the camera at the same time. And so we gave up.

That's what it's like to be us :).

3 comments:

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

I didn't take Easter pictures this year (though i may try next Sunday), but last year, trying to get just 2 of them to look at the camera and hold still was... a challenge! Your family is beautiful!

I love the Easter Bunny tracks into the living room. That is very clever! I may steal that in the future! :)

Jaclyn said...

Easter pictures never even crossed my mind so you're already one step ahead of me. And every picture was adorable anyway. I don't think the four in my family have ever -- ever being since Fletcher was born a year ago, I guess -- taken a picture when we're all looking at the camera. I think photoshop is the only solution besides having robots for children.

Unknown said...

Nice Snaps...
MyPenge